An online training system for subscription entrepreneurs and professionals.
Soooo ... you want to launch a subscription product.
You have your idea.
You have expertise.
But, do you know where do you start?"
Hello, my name is Kathy Greenler Sexton, publisher of Subscription Insider.
I have talked to MANY business owners, entrepreneurs and executives who don’t. These entrepreneurs are brilliant at one (maybe more) aspect of running their subscription service – software geniuses, writing virtuosos, or retail prodigies who want to launch a SaaS, media or box subscription.
But guess what? As brilliant as they may be, they feel helpless when trying to understand and manage all other details of launching and operating a subscription business.
In prepping for this course, many of the people I talked to either were starting a business or were already running one – generally by themselves or with a small team. They were overwhelmed with the choices – especially technology and in marketing – they were stuck. They were doing the best that they could trying to find needed information that was randomly on vendor websites and found via search engines. The challenge is that much of that information is biased and trying to sell you something – and people knew that – they just didn’t know where else to go.
That is why I developed Subscription Insider’s new online training system, Starting Subscriptions.
Starting Subscriptions is a new online training system that walks you, step-by-step, through the decisions you will need to make, strategies you will need to employ, and the tools, tactics and resources you will need to get started and start growing your subscription and membership business.
Starting Subscriptions will officially launch this fall. When we officially launch, we will be offering it for $1,395 in our catalog as it’s a very detailed , easty step-by-step training system. (See the outline below!) That investment provides access for LIFE to the training, a private Facebook group and updates. It’s a very robust program!
But before we market launch, Starting Subscriptions will launch in BETA.
When we beta launch, we will offer for a very limited time, the opportunity to become a founding member and lifetime access to the Starting Subscription program for only $295.00.
Why? Honestly, want your feedback on the course so we can make it as good as possible when we market launch. We won't be making this offer again once we launch!
(Please see below the full outline of this online course.)
If you are interested in becoming a charter student of the Starting Subscriptions program, please fill out your name and email and we will send you a note when we are ready for beta registrations.
[M1] Getting To Your Starting Line
- Snap Shot of M1
- [M1-L1] Your Business Model: What Type of Subscription Business Will You Be?
- [M1-L2] Your Market Plan: Understanding Your Opportunity and Validating It.
- [M1-L3] Your Brand: What Will You Be Called, How Will Customers View You?
- [M1-L4] Your Money: Tracking and Acquiring the Financial Resources You Need.
- [M1-L5] Your Team: Who and What Business Tools Do You Need at the Start?
[M2] Making Smart Technology Decisions
- Snap Shot of M2
- [M2-L1] How to Select Technology Vendors
- [M2-L2] The Business of Getting Paid
- [M2-L3] Subscription Technology Ecosystem
- [M2-L4] Working with Technology Vendors
[M3] Staying on the Right Side of the Law
- Snap Shot of M4
- [M3-L1] Auto-Renew Regulations
- [M3-L2] Privacy Regulations
- [M3-L3] Trademark & Copyright
- [M3-L4] Email
- [M3-L5] Financial
[M4] Service Your Customers
- Snap Shot of M3
- [M4-L1] Setting Up Customer Service
- [M4-L2] Handling Common Customer Service Issues
- [M4-L3] Growing a Customer Service Team
[M5] Acquiring Your Subscribers
- Snap Shot of M5
- [M5-L1] What does Subscriber Acquisition Really Mean?
- [M5-L2] Setting Up for Acquisition Success: Tags, Tracking and Reporting
- [M5-L3] Testing & O&timization
- [M5-L4] Building Your Email List
- [M5-L5] Content Marketing
- [M5-L6] Telemarketing, Inside and Outsourced Sales
- [M5-L7] SEM
- [M5-L8] Social Media Platforms
- [M5-L9] Advertising
- [M5-L10] Direct Marketing
- [M5-L11] Evangelization & PR
[M6] Fulfilling (Provisioning) Your Orders
- Snap Shot of M6
- [M6-L1] What is fulfillment & pr&visioning?
- [M6-L2] Fulfillment specifics for Publishers
- [M6-L3] Fulfillment specifics for Software, Online Services & Data
- [M6-L4] Fulfillment specifics for Boxes
- [M6-L5] Fulfillment specifics for Other
[M7] Keeping Your Subscribers
- Snap Shot of M6
- [M7-L1] Renewal Basics
- [M7-L2] The Welcome Process: How to Improve On-Boarding
- [M7-L3] Voluntary Churn
- [M7-L4] Involuntary Churn
- [M7-L5] Advanced Renewal Tactics for Auto-Renew
- [M7-L6] Advanced Renewal Tactics for Sales Teams